SundryShop Sentinel - Product Information and Deals ® Over 3,900 subscribers worldwide and growing daily.
Create an account to earn great reward points so that you can save when you purchase and share.
2/09/14 7:00 PM MST (Denver, CO):
Through February 12, 2014, a great 20% off Valentines week sale!
Whether you want to add to your collection or give a gift to a friend or loved one, we have many outstanding collectibles at great prices.
SundryShop specialize in collectible, mouth-blown, European glass ornaments. The labor-intensive artisan work and beautiful design of these earlier, retired European ornaments has become difficult, if not impossible, to repplicate in more recent ornaments. The value of these high-quality retired favorites continues to increase
Here are some of our Snowman ornament recommendations:
- Produced in 2002, the Italian, mouth-blown Snow Drop Reflections snowman, with its snowflake covered blue theme, captures the beauty of a winter wonderland!. A beautifull silver and blue reflector adorns the drop comprising the base of the snowman's body. The snowman wears a black, glass top hat with a polka dot fuchsia band, a red felt muffler, and holds a straw broom with its straw hand.
- It's great to collect the snowman along with Santa, the snoman's best friend. The Patricia Breen Winter Sage Ornament provides a triple treat, with the snowman portrait on Sants, snowflkae-covered red hat!
- One imagines that Christopher Radko's Country Snowman was built by a loving family on a farm! At the bottom front, chickens amble about a wrapped present. A polka dot red muffler and tall black top had add a touch of distinction to the snowman gent
- Patricia Breen's Harlequin Snowman elegrantly adorns the snowman's raised, silver glittered arms with stars. His black and pearl harlequin body makes him perfect for Mardis Gras, as well as and addition to a black tie winter function display!
- Vaillancourt Folk Art Lady Snowman Ornament represents a lovely example of Vaillancourt's earlier 1996 work. The lady snowman wears a whilte polka dot hat and matching mittens. She beams during a cold winters day as she strolls with the aid of her cain through a park.
Browse the many categories of our Holiday Decor collectibles – search them by artist and by areas of interest! Have fun further exploring our SundryShop.com webstore! Remember, these great prices include FREE and prompt shipping so that you SAVE even more and will quickly received your collectibles! Hurry! Sales ends midnight, February 6, 2012!